Wednesday, December 24, 2008

Who said getting your ass kicked is a bad thing?

As most of us are aware, a good ass kicking can be as embarrassing as it is painful! However, few of us take the time to realize all that a good ass kicking can teach us. It is true that I never appreciate an ass kicking while I am in the middle of the whole process but it is equally true that I have learned from every ass kicking that I have ever received. It is what I learn from an ass kicking that makes it enjoyable as pain and embarrassment are temporary but the lessons learned are of a permanent benefit to me.

As a number of people have been in the work from home or network marketing industries before and got their ass kicked for whatever reason, the whole concept of working from home or in a networking company is most often associated with negativity.

The negativity that is associated with working from home is broadcast out to everyone equally but some ignore it and try anyway. Those of us that do ignore the warnings and decide to give it a try do so for one simple common reason: We all believe that we are special and have what it takes to succeed in anything that we attempt to do if we simply take the time to apply ourselves to it.

The problem that most people run into is that our common reason to attempt something where others have failed is absolutely correct! Most of us are special and can do anything that we want if we apply the time to do it. However, a lot of us are not honest enough with our own abilities to accurately access the amount of time and energy that we need to finish a particular task. I am not an above average salesperson nor do I have an overwhelming amount of flair when I make a presentation but I exceed in setting realistic goals and working within a specific time frame to meet those goals.

Even if there were honestly such a thing as a get rich quick opportunity, I would still need time to understand how it works and how I could present it others. My brain and background only allow me to work on digesting information at a certain speed. If someone is promising you something that sounds too good to be true than it is too good to be true. If you plan to be successful while working from home then you better plan to do the work part of it.

I think that anyone looking into working from home should be hesitant to try any “opportunities” that require purchasing the right to take advantage of that “opportunity”. There are plenty of real opportunities that do not have an upfront fees or purchase prices associated with them. Let’s face it, you are going to have expenses in any business because you need internet access and phones at the very least just to get going. However, purchasing an opportunity just doesn’t make sense in the land of opportunity.

My colleagues and I have been working together in our respective industries and have experienced some beat downs and success pretty equally in that time. We want to provide the opportunity to you to learn from our mistakes and we won’t charge anything for that opportunity. Should you want more information on our affiliate programs please feel free to use theses links for more information:

www.bankcardpos.com/affiliate.html

toprankedsitestoday.com/contact_us_form_6.html

2 comments: